IDOT and Partners to Launch Start Seeing Motorcycles Campaign
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IDOT and Partners to Launch Start Seeing Motorcycles Campaign (2012, May 1) [467**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IDOT and Partners to Launch Start Seeing Motorcycles Campaign (050112IDOTMotorcycleSafetyPressConferenceHERRIN.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
The Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT), Illinois State Police (ISP), A Brotherhood Aimed Towards Education (ABATE) and Gold Wing Road Riders Association (GWRRA) will join forces to kick off the Start Seeing Motorcycles campaign, and unveil a proclamation during Motorcycle Awareness month. In addition, IDOT and partners will highlight compelling crash statistics and focus
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Transportation
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Springfield, IL 62764
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 05 01 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 05 01 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 20:24:06 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 050112IDOTMotorcycleSafetyPressConferenceHERRIN.doc - checksum='2574087042' byte count= '100352'