Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois Transportation Secretary Unveils Transforming Transportation for Tomorrow, Highlights Impact to Marion Area [469**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois Transportation Secretary Unveils Transforming Transportation for Tomorrow, Highlights Impact to Marion Area (050112IDOTMARIONMulti-ModalPR.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 20:22:26 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 050112IDOTMARIONMulti-ModalPR.doc - checksum='2753269233' byte count= '105984'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Transportation
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7820
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62764
- dateCreated: 05 01 2012
- dateLastModified: 05 01 2012
- description: Illinois Transportation Secretary Ann L. Schneider today in Marion unveiled Transforming Transportation for Tomorrow, the states first multi-modal transportation improvement program. Among the projects contained in the program are $65.1 million for bridge/culvert replacements and rubblization of Interstate 57 from south of Illinois 146 to south of Old Illinois 13, $36 million to add lanes, interchange and intersection reconstruction to Illinois 13 from east of Greenbriar Road in Cartverville to Briggs Road in Marion, and $11.4 million for resurfacing and bridge deck overlay work on Interstate 64.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: May 1
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012