Over 900 area students to participate in the 21st Annual Earth Stewardship Day on Wednesday
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Over 900 area students to participate in the 21st Annual Earth Stewardship Day on Wednesday (2012, May 1) [464**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Over 900 area students to participate in the 21st Annual Earth Stewardship Day on Wednesday (050112EPA2012EarthStewardshipAdvisory.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Over 900 Sangamon County fourth graders will participate in the Sangamon County Earth Stewardship Day Committees 21st annual Earth Stewardship Day at the Illinois State Fairgrounds in Springfield. Students and teachers will spend the day observing interactive presentations and other special attractions, throughout the Fairgrounds.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency
1021 North Grand Avenue East
P.O. Box 19276
Springfield, IL 62794-9276
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 05 01 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 05 01 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 20:20:37 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 050112EPA2012EarthStewardshipAdvisory.doc - checksum='2809865002' byte count= '103424'