Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Over 900 area students to participate in the 21st Annual Earth Stewardship Day on Wednesday [464**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Over 900 area students to participate in the 21st Annual Earth Stewardship Day on Wednesday (050112EPA2012EarthStewardshipAdvisory.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
1021 North Grand Avenue East
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 20:20:37 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 050112EPA2012EarthStewardshipAdvisory.doc - checksum='2809865002' byte count= '103424'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3397
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: P.O. Box 19276
- contactZipCode: 62794-9276
- dateCreated: 05 01 2012
- dateLastModified: 05 01 2012
- description: Over 900 Sangamon County fourth graders will participate in the Sangamon County Earth Stewardship Day Committees 21st annual Earth Stewardship Day at the Illinois State Fairgrounds in Springfield. Students and teachers will spend the day observing interactive presentations and other special attractions, throughout the Fairgrounds.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: May 1
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012