Illinois residents urged to help combat invasive species
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois residents urged to help combat invasive species (2012, May 1) [465**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois residents urged to help combat invasive species (050112DNRInvasiveSpeciesAwarenessMonth.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Invasive plant and animal species are threatening Illinois agricultural and natural lands and waterways, consequently posing a threat to the states economy. Governor Pat Quinn has issued a proclamation declaring May to be Invasive Species Awareness Month to encourage Illinois residents to learn about ways in which they can help combat the introduction and spread of invasive plants and animals in the state.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of National Resources
One Natural Resources Way
Springfield, IL 62702-1271
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 05 01 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 05 01 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 20:18:46 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 050112DNRInvasiveSpeciesAwarenessMonth.doc - checksum='1990468397' byte count= '48128'