Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Notice of Commission Action [11-0721]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Notice of Commission Action (11-07216-22.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.527 East Capitol Avenue, Springfield, Illinois > ' ' < > @ -7434] June 22, 2012 Commonwealth Edison Company 11-0721 Tariffs and charges submitted pursuant to Section 16-108.5 of the Public Utilities Act. SERVED ELECTRONICALLY NOTICE OF COMMISSION ACTION TO ALL PARTIES OF INTEREST: Notice is hereby given that the Commission, in conference on June 22, 2012, GRANTED, in Part and DENIED, in Part the Application for Rehearing of Commonwealth Edison Company filed on June 5, 2012. Rehearing was granted on the following three issues: The Pension Asset Issue; Average Year vs. Year-End Rate Base; and The Methodology regarding Calculation of Interest on Reconciliation Adjustments Accordingly, an emergency status hearing in this matter will be held at the offices of the Commission, Chicago, Illinois, Michael A. Bilandic Building, North LaSalle, Suite C-800, on June 28, 2012, at the hour of 11:00 A.M. Related memoranda will be available on our web site (www.icc.illinois.gov/e-docket) in the docke
527 E. Capitol Ave.
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 20:08:48 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 11-07216-22.pdf - checksum='2310435141' byte count= '189835'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Commerce Commission - Chief Clerks Office
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7434
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62701
- dateCreated: 06 22 2012
- dateLastModified: 06 22 2012
- description: Commonwealth Edison Company: Tariffs and charges submitted pursuant to Section 16.180.5 of the Public Utilities Act.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Commerce Commission
- volumeOrYear: 2012