Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Notice of Commission Action [12-0298]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Notice of Commission Action (12-02986-22.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.527 East Capitol Avenue, Springfield, Illinois > ' ' < > @ -7434] June 22, 2012 Commonwealth Edison Company 12-0298 Petition for Statutory Approval of Smart Grid Advanced Metering SERVED ELECTRONICALLY Infrastructure Deployment Plan pursuant to Section 16-108.6 of the Public Utilities Act. NOTICE OF COMMISSION ACTION TO ALL PARTIES OF INTEREST: Notice is hereby given that the Commission in conference on June 22, 2012, DENIED the following: & ( & \ W-Order Stay and Other Relief, filed on June 7, 2012; and Oral Argument Request by AARP filed on June 12, 2012. Related memoranda will be available on our web site (www.icc.illinois.gov/e-docket) in the docket number referenced above. Sincerely, Elizabeth A. Rolando Chief Clerk EAR:lkb Administrative Law Judge Haynes cc: Mr. Zolnierek Telecommunications Mr. Brightwell Engineering Service List 12-0298 * Active Parties Thomas S. O'Neill Sr. Vice President & General Counsel Commonwealth Edison Company S. LaSalle St., Ste. Chicago, IL * mailto:
527 E. Capitol Ave.
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 20:07:37 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 12-02986-22.pdf - checksum='3993595219' byte count= '188711'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Commerce Commission - Chief Clerks Office
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7434
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62701
- dateCreated: 06 22 2012
- dateLastModified: 06 22 2012
- description: Commonwealth Edison Company: Petition for Statutory Approval of a Smart Grid Advanced Meterin Infrastructure Deployment Plan pursuant to Section 16-108.6 of the Public Utilities Act.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Commerce Commission