Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois Transportation Secretary Unveils Transforming Transportation for Tomorrow, Highlights Impact to Quad Cities Area [461**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois Transportation Secretary Unveils Transforming Transportation for Tomorrow, Highlights Impact to Quad Cities Area (043012IDOTMOLINEFY2013-18Multi-ModalMYPFINAL.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 17:56:56 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 043012IDOTMOLINEFY2013-18Multi-ModalMYPFINAL.doc - checksum='607837746' byte count= '104960'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Transportation
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7820
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62764
- dateCreated: 04 30 2012
- dateLastModified: 04 30 2012
- description: Illinois Transportation Secretary Ann L. Schneider today in Moline unveiled Transforming Transportation for Tomorrow, the states first multi-modal transportation improvement program. Among the projects contained in the program are $51.4M to reconstruct and widen John Deere Road (Illinois 5) in Moline, $1.5 million toward the rehabilitation of the Interstate 74 bridge replacement in Moline, $48.1 million for U.S. 20 (Rockford Bypass) interchange reconstruction at Illinois 2 and bridge replacements over Rock River and 20th Street in Rockford and $40 million for Illinois 2 (North Main Street) reconstruction from Riverside Boulevard to Auburn Street in Rockford.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: April 30
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012