Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois Transportation Secretary Unveils Transforming Transportation for Tomorrow [454**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois Transportation Secretary Unveils Transforming Transportation for Tomorrow (043012IDOTFY2013-18Multi-ModalMYPFINAL.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 17:55:28 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 043012IDOTFY2013-18Multi-ModalMYPFINAL.doc - checksum='2855890164' byte count= '105472'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Transportation
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7820
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62764
- dateCreated: 04 30 2012
- dateLastModified: 04 30 2012
- description: Illinois Transportation Secretary Ann L. Schneider today unveiled Transforming Transportation for Tomorrow, the states first multi-modal transportation improvement program. The new program document combines the Illinois Department of Transportations (IDOT) newly proposed multi-year highway program for FY 2013-2018 with the proposed multi-year programs for public transportation (FY 2013-2017), rail (FY 2013-2017) and aeronautics (FY 2013-2015), and is being introduced in a new streamlined format to reinforce the multi-modal nature of transportation in Illinois.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: April 30
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012