Illinois Transportation Secretary Unveils Transforming Transportation for Tomorrow
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois Transportation Secretary Unveils Transforming Transportation for Tomorrow (2012, April 30) [454**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois Transportation Secretary Unveils Transforming Transportation for Tomorrow (043012IDOTFY2013-18Multi-ModalMYPFINAL.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Illinois Transportation Secretary Ann L. Schneider today unveiled Transforming Transportation for Tomorrow, the states first multi-modal transportation improvement program. The new program document combines the Illinois Department of Transportations (IDOT) newly proposed multi-year highway program for FY 2013-2018 with the proposed multi-year programs for public transportation (FY 2013-2017), rail (FY 2013-2017) and aeronautics (FY 2013-2015), and is being introduced in a new streamlined format to reinforce the multi-modal nature of transportation in Illinois.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Transportation
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Springfield, IL 62764
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 04 30 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 04 30 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 17:55:28 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 043012IDOTFY2013-18Multi-ModalMYPFINAL.doc - checksum='2855890164' byte count= '105472'