Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois Transportation Secretary Unveils Transforming Transportation for Tomorrow, Highlights Impact to Chicago Area [457**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois Transportation Secretary Unveils Transforming Transportation for Tomorrow, Highlights Impact to Chicago Area (043012IDOTCHICAGOFY2013-18Multi-ModalMYP.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 17:54:19 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 043012IDOTCHICAGOFY2013-18Multi-ModalMYP.doc - checksum='2317292836' byte count= '105984'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Transportation
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7820
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62764
- dateCreated: 04 30 2012
- dateLastModified: 04 30 2012
- description: April 30, 2012. Illinois Transportation Secretary Ann L. Schneider today in Chicago unveiled Transforming Transportation for Tomorrow, the states first multi-modal transportation improvement program. Among the projects contained in the program are $25 million for engineering studies to reconstruct the Circle Interchange in downtown Chicago, $37.5 million to build a new interchange at Stuenkel Road and Interstate 57 in Will County, $41.9 million to reconstruct and widen Interstate 94/U.S. 41 from the Wisconsin State Line to Illinois 173 in Lake County and $81.5 million to reconstruct and widen Illinois 59 from Ferry Road to New York Street/Aurora Avenue in DuPage County.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: April 30
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012