Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Transportation Secretary to Highlight New $9.2 Billion Multi-Year Program, Local Projects in Quad Cities Area [453**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Transportation Secretary to Highlight New $9.2 Billion Multi-Year Program, Local Projects in Quad Cities Area (042912IDOTMYPMolineAdv.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 17:48:13 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 042912IDOTMYPMolineAdv.doc - checksum='3495810786' byte count= '100352'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Transportation
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7820
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62764
- dateCreated: 04 29 2012
- dateLastModified: 04 29 2012
- description: Illinois Transportation Secretary Ann L. Schneider will highlight Transforming Transportation for Tomorrow, the states new $9.2 billion multi-modal transportation improvement program and also detail key projects included in the program within the Quad Cities area.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: April 29
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012