Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois Marks Workers Memorial Day [448**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois Marks Workers Memorial Day (042812IDOLWorkersMemDay.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
900 S. Spring Street
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 17:46:02 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 042812IDOLWorkersMemDay.doc - checksum='1189061577' byte count= '35840'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Department of Labor
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-6206
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62704
- dateCreated: 04 28 2012
- dateLastModified: 04 28 2012
- description: The Illinois Department of Labor (IDOL) is marking Workers Memorial Day on April 28 which honors workers killed, injured or whose health has been affected while on the job, by participating in various memorial services across the state.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: April 28
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012