Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Governor's Public Schedule - Saturday, April 28, 2012 [449**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Governor's Public Schedule - Saturday, April 28, 2012 (042812GOVUPLINK1.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
207 State House
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 17:43:57 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 042812GOVUPLINK1.doc - checksum='3188214279' byte count= '109568'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Office of the Governor
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-0244
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62706
- dateCreated: 04 27 2012
- dateLastModified: 04 27 2012
- description: Governor Pat Quinn will proclaim Phil Humber Day in Illinois in honor of the White Sox stars perfect game, the 3rd in White Sox history and only the 21st in the history of Major League Baseball.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: April 27
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012