Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois Department of Insurance Disciplinary Report for January 2012 [446**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois Department of Insurance Disciplinary Report for January 2012 (042712INSJanuary2012DiscReport.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
320 W. Washington Street
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 17:42:21 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 042712INSJanuary2012DiscReport.doc - checksum='873236848' byte count= '136192'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Insurance
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-4515
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62767-0001
- dateCreated: 04 27 2012
- dateLastModified: 04 27 2012
- description: The Departments mission is to protect consumers by providing assistance and information, by efficiently regulating the insurance industrys market behavior and financial solvency, and by fostering a competitive insurance marketplace. The Department assists consumers with all insurance complaints, including health, auto, life, and homeowner. Consumers in need of information or assistance should visit the Departments web site at insurance.illinois.gov or call our toll-free hotline at (866) 445-5364.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: April 27
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012