Illinois Department of Insurance Disciplinary Report for January 2012
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois Department of Insurance Disciplinary Report for January 2012 (2012, April 27) [446**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois Department of Insurance Disciplinary Report for January 2012 (042712INSJanuary2012DiscReport.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
The Departments mission is to protect consumers by providing assistance and information, by efficiently regulating the insurance industrys market behavior and financial solvency, and by fostering a competitive insurance marketplace. The Department assists consumers with all insurance complaints, including health, auto, life, and homeowner. Consumers in need of information or assistance should visit the Departments web site at insurance.illinois.gov or call our toll-free hotline at (866) 445-5364.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Insurance
320 W. Washington Street
Springfield, IL 62767-0001
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 04 27 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 04 27 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 17:42:21 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 042712INSJanuary2012DiscReport.doc - checksum='873236848' byte count= '136192'