Illinois EPA to Test Possible Community Garden Sites in Accordance with City of Springfield Resolution
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois EPA to Test Possible Community Garden Sites in Accordance with City of Springfield Resolution (2012, April 27) [444**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois EPA to Test Possible Community Garden Sites in Accordance with City of Springfield Resolution (042712EPASpringfieldCommunityGardenAdvisory2.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Illinois EPA will mobilize testing equipment Monday morning to collect samples from three properties in order to determine if these locations would provide environmentally safe areas for local residents to use as community gardens.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency
1021 North Grand Avenue East
P.O. Box 19276
Springfield, IL 62794-9276
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 04 27 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 04 27 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 17:40:13 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 042712EPASpringfieldCommunityGardenAdvisory2.doc - checksum='3902575141' byte count= '100864'