Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois EPA to Test Possible Community Garden Sites in Accordance with City of Springfield Resolution [444**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois EPA to Test Possible Community Garden Sites in Accordance with City of Springfield Resolution (042712EPASpringfieldCommunityGardenAdvisory2.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
1021 North Grand Avenue East
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 17:40:13 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 042712EPASpringfieldCommunityGardenAdvisory2.doc - checksum='3902575141' byte count= '100864'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3397
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: P.O. Box 19276
- contactZipCode: 62794-9276
- dateCreated: 04 27 2012
- dateLastModified: 04 27 2012
- description: Illinois EPA will mobilize testing equipment Monday morning to collect samples from three properties in order to determine if these locations would provide environmentally safe areas for local residents to use as community gardens.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: April 27
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012