Illinois EPA and Boy Scouts of America team up for Annual
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois EPA and Boy Scouts of America team up for Annual (2012, April 28) [445**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois EPA and Boy Scouts of America team up for Annual (042712EPALTHpressrelease.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Over 1,000 area Boy Scouts are spending the day taking part in the annual Lincoln Trail Hike, so named because hikers retrace the steps of a young Abraham Lincoln as he journeyed from New Salem to Springfield to practice law. The Lincoln Trail Hike is part of the weekend activities of the 67th Annual Lincoln Pilgrimage, which is hosted by the Abraham Lincoln Council Boy Scouts of America. This is the 18th year the Illinois Environmental Protection Agency has teamed with the Council for the event.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency
1021 North Grand Avenue East
P.O. Box 19276
Springfield, IL 62794-9276
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 04 28 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 04 28 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 17:39:08 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 042712EPALTHpressrelease.doc - checksum='4293945620' byte count= '105984'