Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois EPA and Boy Scouts of America team up for Annual [445**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois EPA and Boy Scouts of America team up for Annual (042712EPALTHpressrelease.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
1021 North Grand Avenue East
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 17:39:08 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 042712EPALTHpressrelease.doc - checksum='4293945620' byte count= '105984'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3397
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: P.O. Box 19276
- contactZipCode: 62794-9276
- dateCreated: 04 28 2012
- dateLastModified: 04 28 2012
- description: Over 1,000 area Boy Scouts are spending the day taking part in the annual Lincoln Trail Hike, so named because hikers retrace the steps of a young Abraham Lincoln as he journeyed from New Salem to Springfield to practice law. The Lincoln Trail Hike is part of the weekend activities of the 67th Annual Lincoln Pilgrimage, which is hosted by the Abraham Lincoln Council Boy Scouts of America. This is the 18th year the Illinois Environmental Protection Agency has teamed with the Council for the event.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: April 28
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012