Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IDOT, Tollway and Laborers to Host Media Availability in Conjunction with 2012 National Work Zone Awareness Week [436**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IDOT, Tollway and Laborers to Host Media Availability in Conjunction with 2012 National Work Zone Awareness Week (042612IDOTCHIWZRestAreaMediaAvail.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 17:34:10 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 042612IDOTCHIWZRestAreaMediaAvail.doc - checksum='338851624' byte count= '1293824'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Transportation
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7820
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62764
- dateCreated: 04 26 2012
- dateLastModified: 04 26 2012
- description: The Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT), Illinois State Toll Highway Authority, (Tollway) and local laborers union are hosting a media opportunity this Friday at O Hare and Belvidere Oasis. Officials will have information at rest areas on 2012 National Work Zone Awareness Week as well as department staff members available to provide insight on IDOTs efforts to keep motorists and workers safe in work zones.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: April 26
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012