Illinois EPA refers Haycock Soil Service to Attorney General for enforcement
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois EPA refers Haycock Soil Service to Attorney General for enforcement (2012, April 26) [443**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois EPA refers Haycock Soil Service to Attorney General for enforcement (042612EPASection43aHaycockSoilServicetoAG.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Illinois Environmental Protection Agency Interim Director John Kim has asked the Illinois Attorney Generals office to proceed with an enforcement action against Haycock Soil Service, Inc., for the discharge of agricultural chemicals into Prairie Creek, causing a fish kill. Haycock operates an agriculture chemical facility located in Delavan.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency
1021 North Grand Avenue East
P.O. Box 19276
Springfield, IL 62794-9276
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 04 26 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 04 26 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 17:00:47 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 042612EPASection43aHaycockSoilServicetoAG.doc - checksum='2936721567' byte count= '106496'