IDOT Invites Public to Attend Free Highway Maintainer Information Session
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IDOT Invites Public to Attend Free Highway Maintainer Information Session (2012, April 25) [425**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IDOT Invites Public to Attend Free Highway Maintainer Information Session (042512IDOTHMFairPublicNoticeUPDATEPEORIA.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
The Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) today announced they will host a free highway maintainer information session on April 27 and 28 in Peoria at the Workforce Network Conference Center. Participants will learn what it takes to become a highway maintainer. Session information will include position qualifications, employment application, testing procedure, and commercial drivers license (CDL) upgrade details.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Transportation
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Springfield, IL 62764
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 04 25 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 04 25 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 16:59:50 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 042512IDOTHMFairPublicNoticeUPDATEPEORIA.doc - checksum='2434087041' byte count= '163328'