Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IDOT Invites Public to Attend Free Highway Maintainer Information Session [425**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IDOT Invites Public to Attend Free Highway Maintainer Information Session (042512IDOTHMFairPublicNoticeUPDATEPEORIA.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 16:59:50 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 042512IDOTHMFairPublicNoticeUPDATEPEORIA.doc - checksum='2434087041' byte count= '163328'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Transportation
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7820
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62764
- dateCreated: 04 25 2012
- dateLastModified: 04 25 2012
- description: The Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) today announced they will host a free highway maintainer information session on April 27 and 28 in Peoria at the Workforce Network Conference Center. Participants will learn what it takes to become a highway maintainer. Session information will include position qualifications, employment application, testing procedure, and commercial drivers license (CDL) upgrade details.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: April 25
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012