Illinois EPA and Scouts Follow Abes Footsteps Saturday, April 28, 2012
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois EPA and Scouts Follow Abes Footsteps Saturday, April 28, 2012 (2012, April 26) [442**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois EPA and Scouts Follow Abes Footsteps Saturday, April 28, 2012 (042612EPA2012LincolnTrailHikeadvisory.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Approximately 1,000 Scouts will participate in the annual Lincoln Trail Hike which retraces Abraham Lincolns journey from New Salem to Springfield. The Scouts will hike from New Salem State Park to Stuart Park in Springfield, while collecting trash along the trail. Governor Pat Quinn proclaimed April 28 and 29, 2012, as Lincoln Pilgrimage Weekend. The Scouts will be formally presented with the Proclamation at 11:00 a.m. at the corner of Spring and Mill Streets in Salisbury, Illinois.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency
1021 North Grand Avenue East
P.O. Box 19276
Springfield, IL 62794-9276
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 04 26 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 04 26 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 16:57:43 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 042612EPA2012LincolnTrailHikeadvisory.doc - checksum='3592666775' byte count= '107520'