Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IDOT Hosts Highway Maintainer Resource Fair
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IDOT Hosts Highway Maintainer Resource Fair (042512IDOTHMFairPublicNoticeQUINCY.DOC)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 17:39:32 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 042512IDOTHMFairPublicNoticeQUINCY.DOC - checksum='116537227' byte count= '160768'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- agencyProgram: 422**12
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Transportation
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7820
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62764
- dateCreated: 04 25 2012
- dateLastModified: 04 25 2012
- description: The Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) today announced they will host a free highway maintainer veteran resource fair on May 2 at the Quincy Public Library. Participants will learn what it takes to become a highway maintainer. Session information will include position qualifications, employment application, testing procedure, and commercial drivers license (CDL) upgrade details.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: April 25
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012