Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Award Winning Hands-On Teen Driver Training Program Comes to Springfield [403**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Award Winning Hands-On Teen Driver Training Program Comes to Springfield (042512IDOTFordDSFLOTSDAdvisorySPI.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 17:38:47 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 042512IDOTFordDSFLOTSDAdvisorySPI.doc - checksum='2147235967' byte count= '64000'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Transportation
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7820
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62764
- dateCreated: 04 25 2012
- dateLastModified: 04 25 2012
- description: In conjunction with Ford Motor Company Fund's Operation Goodwill Chicago, students from winning northern Illinois high schools in the statewide Operation Teen Safe Driving program will participate in the Ford Driving Skills for Life: Ride and Drive event on Monday and Tuesday. The Illinois program is modeled on the nationally recognized Ford Motor Company Funds Ford Driving Skills for Life. "We are once again excited to bring back our award-winning free teen safe driving hands-on program to Chicago. Teen vehicle fatalities are down significantly here, and we are proud to have played a key role in that reduction," stated Jim Graham, Manager, Ford Driving Skills for Life Program.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: April 25
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012