Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
ICED Honors Legislator, State Employee, Non-Profit, and Media for Hiring and Promoting the Independence of People with Disabilities [423**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- ICED Honors Legislator, State Employee, Non-Profit, and Media for Hiring and (042512DHSICEDRelease.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
222 South College, Floor 1
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 17:36:14 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 042512DHSICEDRelease.doc - checksum='1528017255' byte count= '43520'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Human Rights
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-785-5100
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62704
- dateCreated: 04 25 2012
- dateLastModified: 04 25 2012
- description: Lt. Governor Sheila Simon joined Illinois Department of Human Rights (IDHR) Director Rocco J. Claps and Department of Illinois Human Services Secretary (IDHS) Michelle R.B. Saddler today at the State Fairgrounds to present a series of awards from the Interagency Committee on Employees with Disabilities (ICED).
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: April 25
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012