Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
ICED Honors Legislator, State Employee, Non-Profit, and Media for Hiring and Promoting the Independence of People with Disabilities [420**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- ICED Honors Legislator, State Employee, Non-Profit, and Media for Hiring and Promoting the Independence of People with Disabilities (042512DHRICEDADV.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
222 South College, Floor 1
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 17:34:51 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 042512DHRICEDADV.doc - checksum='2197526525' byte count= '42496'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Human Rights
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-785-5100
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62704
- dateCreated: 04 24 2012
- dateLastModified: 04 24 2012
- description: Lt. Governor Sheila Simon will join Illinois Department of Human Rights (IDHR) Director Rocco J. Claps and Department of Illinois Human Services Secretary (IDHS) Michelle R.B. Saddler at the State Fairgrounds on Wednesday, April 25, to present a series of awards from the Interagency Committee on Employees with Disabilities. The Committee represents the interests of more than 3,000 employees with disabilities in state government. The Awards Program promotes independence, access, and opportunities for employees with disabilities.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: April 24
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012