Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
For the Record: Newsletter of the Illinos State Archives and the Illinois State Historical Record Advisory Board, Secretary of State and State Archivist
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.Archives namedone of Best State Web Sites Family Tree Magazine has named the Illinois State Archives' Web site to its list of Best State Web Sites for Genealogy. The State Archives' site hosts databases, including the Illinois Statewide Marriage Index, 1763-1900; Servitude and Emancipation Records, 1722-1863; Illinois Civil War Muster and Descriptive Rolls, ca. 1861-1865; Illinois Death Certificates, pre-1916 and 1916-1950; and Chicago City Council Proceedings Files, 1833- 1871. The Archives site is available at www.cyberdriveillinois.com (click Departments, Illinois State Archives). At its November 2010 meeting, the National HistoricalPublications and Records Commission (NHPRC) awarded $100,000 State and National Archival Partnership(SNAP) grant to the Illinois State Historical Records Advisory Board (ISHRAB). The grant, which runs fromJuly 1, 2011, through June 30, 2013, will support variety of board activities, including sponsorship of theIllinois Regional Archives Depository inte
Margaret Cross Norton Bldg.
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 17:24:21 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120618194554_fortherecordwinter11.pdf - checksum='1051799964' byte count= '168937'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois State Archives
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-4682
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: Capitol Complex
- contactZipCode: 62756
- dateCreated: 01 21 2011
- dateLastModified: 01 21 2011
- description: Newsletter of the Illinois State Archives & The Illinois State Historical Records Advisory Board
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: 2011 Winter
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/fortherecordwinter11.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Office of Secretary of State
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: Vol. 25, no. 1