Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
For the Record: Newsletter of the Illinos State Archives and the Illinois State Historical Record Advisory Board, Secretary of State and State Archivist
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.The Illinois State Archives hosted three fellows from the American History Teachers'Collaborative (AHTC) in July. Coordinated by Urbana School District 116, the AHTC is funded by the U.S. Department of Education's Teaching American History Grantprogram. As an AHTC partner, the State Archives annually hosts fellows for weeklong session, giving them personal instruction and guidance in using Illinois stategovernment documents in classroom setting. The AHTC has sent fellows to the Archives every summer since 2005. With the help of local and national partners, the AHTC provides variety of profes-sional development activities for teachers, including summer institutes, Saturday workshops, book discussion groups and summer fellowships. The goals of the AHTCare to improve teachers' American history content knowledge; provide teachers direct access to historical artifacts and primary sources; and disseminate content knowledgeand foster communication of best practices in the teaching of Americ
Margaret Cross Norton Bldg.
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 17:22:55 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120618194549_fortherecordfall10.pdf - checksum='360646971' byte count= '291863'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois State Archives
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-4682
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: Capitol Complex
- contactZipCode: 62756
- dateCreated: 09 22 2010
- dateLastModified: 09 22 2010
- description: Newsletter of the Illinois State Archives & The Illinois State Historical Records Advisory Board
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: 2010 Fall
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/fortherecordfall10.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Office of Secretary of State
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: Vol. 24, no. 3