Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
For the Record: Newsletter of the Illinos State Archives and the Illinois State Historical Record Advisory Board, Secretary of State and State Archivist [4M]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.Illinois students in grades through 12, in which participants write amodern-day version of Lincoln's Gettysburg Address, reflecting their personal thoughts and dreams about where America is as nation,and their ideals for freedom, democracy and equal opportunity. Essay contest forms were sent to all Illinois public and private elementaryand secondary schools and may be downloaded at www.cyberdriveillinois.com. The deadline for entries is May 31, 2008. Other components of the campaign include series of six collectiblebookmarks with notable trivia about Lincoln, colorful poster to be sent to schools and libraries, display in the Secretary of State's tentat the 2008 and 2009 Illinois State Fairs, and flagpole banners displayed around the State Library and the State Archives in Springfield. Secretary ofState Jesse White hasannounced that the Illinois StateArchives and the State Library have embarked on multifaceted promotional campaign to commemoratethe 200th anniversary of the birth of A
Margaret Cross Norton Bldg.
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 17:13:24 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120618194500_fortherecordspring08.pdf - checksum='2254564040' byte count= '629102'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois State Archives
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-4682
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: Capitol Complex
- contactZipCode: 62756
- dateCreated: 04 29 2008
- dateLastModified: 05 27 2008
- description: Newsletter of the Illinois State Archives & The Illinois State Historical Records Advisory Board
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: 2008 Spring
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/fortherecordspring08.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Office of Secretary of State
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: vol. 22, no. 2