IDOT, State Rep. Frank Mautinos Office Honor Deceased Flagger During National Work Zone Awareness Week
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IDOT, State Rep. Frank Mautinos Office Honor Deceased Flagger During National Work Zone Awareness Week (2012, April 24) [413**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IDOT, State Rep. Frank Mautinos Office Honor Deceased Flagger During National Work Zone Awareness Week (042412IDOTWorkZonerlsD3.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
As the 2012 construction season gets into full swing, the Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT), a representative from State Rep. Frank Mautinos Office and the family of John Crozier- a late flagger struck and killed in 2003 by an impaired driver, discussed the vital importance of work zone safety in honor of John R. Crozier, Jr. IDOT, Illinois State Police (ISP), local laborers union, and other highway safety partners also launched the Embrace the Orange campaign and announced their participation in National Work Zone Awareness Week, April 23-27.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Transportation
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Springfield, IL 62764
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 04 24 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 04 24 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 17:56:41 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 042412IDOTWorkZonerlsD3.doc - checksum='771670599' byte count= '145920'