Transportation Agencies, Law Enforcement and Highway Safety Advocates Launch Embrace the Orange Campaign
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Transportation Agencies, Law Enforcement and Highway Safety Advocates Launch Embrace the Orange Campaign (2012, April 24) [414**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Transportation Agencies, Law Enforcement and Highway Safety Advocates Launch Embrace the Orange Campaign (042412IDOTWorkZonerls.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
As the 2012 construction season gets into full swing, Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT), Illinois State Toll Highway Authority, Illinois State Police (ISP), Local Laborers Union, Illinois Road and Transportation Builders Association and other highway safety partners today launched the Embrace the Orange campaign and announced their participation in National Work Zone Awareness Week, April 23-27. The coalition is leading efforts
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Transportation
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Springfield, IL 62764
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 04 24 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 04 24 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 17:55:54 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 042412IDOTWorkZonerls.doc - checksum='2883578479' byte count= '146432'