IDOT, State Representative to Honor Deceased Flagger During National Work Zone Awareness Week
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IDOT, State Representative to Honor Deceased Flagger During National Work Zone Awareness Week (2012, April 23) [411**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IDOT, State Representative to Honor Deceased Flagger During National Work Zone Awareness Week (042312IDOTWorkZoneSafetyAdvisoryOTTAWA.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
As the 2012 construction season gets into full swing, Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT), State Representative Frank Mautino and the family of a former flagger will honor the deceased construction worker and discuss the importance of work zone safety. Transportation, law enforcement and other highway safety partners will also launch a new campaign and announce participation in National Work Zone Awareness Week, April 23-27.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Transportation
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Springfield, IL 62764
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 04 23 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 04 23 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 17:53:03 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 042312IDOTWorkZoneSafetyAdvisoryOTTAWA.doc - checksum='2219580510' byte count= '100352'