Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Transportation, Law Enforcement and Highway Safety Officials to Launch New Work Zone Campaign [407**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Transportation, Law Enforcement and Highway Safety Officials to Launch New Work Zone Campaign (042312IDOTWorkZoneSafetyAdvisoryMILAN.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 17:52:05 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 042312IDOTWorkZoneSafetyAdvisoryMILAN.doc - checksum='2269446288' byte count= '99840'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Transportation
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7820
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62764
- dateCreated: 04 23 2012
- dateLastModified: 04 23 2012
- description: As the 2012 construction season gets into full swing, Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT), Illinois State Police (ISP), Local Laborers Union and other highway safety advocates will partner to launch the new work zone campaign and announce their efforts for Work Zone Awareness Week in Illinois, April 23-27.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: April 23
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012