IDOT, Law Enforcement and Highway Safety Advocates to Launch New Highway Safety Campaign
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IDOT, Law Enforcement and Highway Safety Advocates to Launch New Highway Safety Campaign (2012, April 23) [408**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IDOT, Law Enforcement and Highway Safety Advocates to Launch New Highway Safety Campaign (042312IDOTWorkZoneSafetyAdvisorySPI.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
As the 2012 construction season gets into full swing, Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT), Illinois State Police (ISP), Local Laborers Union and other highway safety advocates will partner to launch the new work zone campaign and announce their efforts for Work Zone Awareness Week in Illinois, April 23-27.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Transportation
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Springfield, IL 62764
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 04 23 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 04 23 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 17:49:42 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 042312IDOTWorkZoneSafetyAdvisorySPI.doc - checksum='1195576682' byte count= '100352'