Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Criminal Prosecutors Added to IDES to Fight Unemployment Benefits Fraud [397**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Criminal Prosecutors Added to IDES to Fight Unemployment Benefits Fraud (042312IDESFINAL_fraud_prevention_ag.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
1300 South 9th Street
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 17:48:54 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 042312IDESFINAL_fraud_prevention_ag.doc - checksum='4082928304' byte count= '360448'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Employment Security
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3846
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62703-2592
- dateCreated: 04 23 2012
- dateLastModified: 04 23 2012
- description: As part of Governor Quinns ongoing effort to combat unemployment fraud and protect taxpayer dollars, two prosecuting attorney positions have been created to assist the investigative staff at the Illinois Department of Employment Security (IDES), Director Jay Rowell announced today.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: April 23
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012