Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois Treasurer Dan Rutherford Cleans Inside of Shedd Aquariums Caribbean Reef Exhibit for Earth Day [400**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois Treasurer Dan Rutherford Cleans Inside of Shedd Aquariums Caribbean Reef Exhibit for Earth Day (042212TreasurerCleaningInsideSheddAquariumUPLINK.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 17:47:45 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 042212TreasurerCleaningInsideSheddAquariumUPLINK.doc - checksum='376042638' byte count= '29184'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Office of the Illinois State Treasurer
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-2211
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: 219 Statehouse
- contactZipCode: 62706
- dateCreated: 04 22 2012
- dateLastModified: 04 22 2012
- description: This Earth Day, Illinois Treasurer Dan Rutherford volunteered at the John G. Shedd Aquarium as an endorsement of the Chicago landmarks conservation efforts. Rutherford, a certified advanced Master Scuba Diver, joined aquarists as they dove inside the Caribbean Reef exhibit to clean the inside of the acrylic. Rutherfords dive was part of Shedds Earth Day celebration, Picnic for the Planet.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: April 22
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012