Quarterly Report 3: Little Muddy River Watershed
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Quarterly Report 3: Little Muddy River Watershed (covers December 2001-February 2002)
Covers Time Period
December 2001-February 2002
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Quarterly Report 3: Little Muddy River Watershed (little-muddy-3.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
This is third in a series of quarterly reports to provide an update of Total Maximum Daily Load (TMDL) development in the Little Muddy River Watershed. The Illinois Environmental Protection Agency (Illinois EPA) is responsible for TMDL development and has contracted with Camp Dresser & McKee (CDM) to complete TMDLs within this watershed. Illinois EPA plans to complete the TMDLs for this watershed within the next eight months. This quarterly report provides a brief description of progress during the months of December 2001 through February 2002.
Environmental Protection Agency
Bureau of Water
Organization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency, Bureau of Water
1021 N Grand Ave E
Springfield, IL 62702
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 05 01 2002
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 05 01 2002
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 16:28:24 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- little-muddy-3.pdf - checksum='2402901957' byte count= '54726'