Illinois EPA Awards Grants for Stormwater Management Programs
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois EPA Awards Grants for Stormwater Management Programs (2012, April 20) [398**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois EPA Awards Grants for Stormwater Management Programs (042012EPAGreenInfrastructureawardsApril2012.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Illinois EPA Interim Director John Kim today announced the award of nearly $5 million in Green Infrastructure Grants designed to reduce the amount of pollution running into Illinois waterways from stormwater sources.
Organization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency
1021 North Grand Avenue East
P.O. Box 19276
Springfield, IL 62794-9276
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 04 20 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 04 20 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 15:41:29 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 042012EPAGreenInfrastructureawardsApril2012.doc - checksum='1612583106' byte count= '281088'