Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois EPA Awards Grants for Stormwater Management Programs [398**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois EPA Awards Grants for Stormwater Management Programs (042012EPAGreenInfrastructureawardsApril2012.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
1021 North Grand Avenue East
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 15:41:29 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 042012EPAGreenInfrastructureawardsApril2012.doc - checksum='1612583106' byte count= '281088'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3397
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: P.O. Box 19276
- contactZipCode: 62794-9276
- dateCreated: 04 20 2012
- dateLastModified: 04 20 2012
- description: Illinois EPA Interim Director John Kim today announced the award of nearly $5 million in Green Infrastructure Grants designed to reduce the amount of pollution running into Illinois waterways from stormwater sources.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: April 20
- volumeOrYear: 2012