Dept of Insurance Recognized for Exemplary Performance of its Senior Health Insurance Program
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Dept of Insurance Recognized for Exemplary Performance of its Senior Health Insurance Program (2012, April 17) [384**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Dept of Insurance Recognized for Exemplary Performance of its Senior Health Insurance Program (041712INSStateranksinTop10forSHIP.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
The Illinois Department of Insurance (DOI) has received recognition from the U. S. Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) that Illinois excels in several areas related to exemplary performance for its Senior Health Insurance Program. The Senior Health Insurance Program (SHIP) is a free statewide health insurance counseling service for Medicare beneficiaries and their caregivers. SHIP is sponsored by the Illinois Department of Insurance. CMS notified DOI earlier this month and commended the department for the high ranking received on its National Performance Reporting (NPR) stats.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Insurance
320 W. Washington Street
Springfield, IL 62767-0001
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 04 17 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 04 17 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 15:40:25 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 041712INSStateranksinTop10forSHIP.doc - checksum='314585541' byte count= '138240'