State Director on Aging Serves as a Panelist About the Implications of Medicaid Reform
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
State Director on Aging Serves as a Panelist About the Implications of Medicaid Reform (2012, April 17) [383**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- State Director on Aging Serves as a Panelist About the Implications of Medicaid Reform (041712AGINGADVISORY-DirHoltonservesonMedicaidReformpanel.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Illinois Department on Aging Director John K. Holton, Ph.D., will participate in a discussion about the implications of Medicaid Reform on older adults, hosted by the Jewish Federation of Metropolitan Chicago, Wednesday, April 18, to be held at the President Abraham Lincoln Hotel & Conference Center in Springfield. Director Holton will serve as a panelist during the session that will focus on rebalancing institutional, community and home based programs.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department on Aging
One Natural Resources Way
Springfield, IL 62702-1271
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 04 17 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 04 17 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 15:39:09 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 041712AGINGADVISORY-DirHoltonservesonMedicaidReformpanel.doc - checksum='3417002766' byte count= '615424'