Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Quarterly Report 4: Dutchman Creek Watershed
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Quarterly Report 4: Dutchman Creek Watershed (dutchman-creek-4.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
1021 N Grand Ave E
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 14:38:07 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- dutchman-creek-4.pdf - checksum='3004658715' byte count= '2146149'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency, Bureau of Water
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3397
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702
- dateCreated: 09 20 2002
- dateLastModified: 09 23 2002
- description: This is fourth in a series of quarterly reports to provide an update of Total Maximum Daily Load (TMDL) development in the Dutchman Creek Watershed. The Illinois Environmental Protection Agency (Illinois EPA) is responsible for TMDL development and has contracted with Camp Dresser & McKee (CDM) to complete TMDLs within this watershed. Illinois EPA plans to complete the TMDLs for this watershed within the next five months. This quarterly report provides a brief description of progress since the last quarterly report.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- originatorDepartment: Environmental Protection Agency
- originatorDivision: Bureau of Water
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois