Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Quarterly Report 4 (April-June 2002): West Branch DuPage River Watershed
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Quarterly Report 4 (April-June 2002): West Branch DuPage River Watershed (dupage-4.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.MKE\021960002.DOC2 Quarterly Report (April-June 2002)West Branch DuPage River Watershed Introduction This is the fourth quarterly report for the West Branch DuPage River Watershed TotalMaximum Daily Load (TMDL) project. This report briefly describes project progress during the quarter and the proposed TMDL endpoints for each impairment. Recent Project Activities Work performed during the fourth quarter of the project included finalizing the HSPFhydrologic calibration and developing calibration and verification information for the chloride TMDL. Also during the quarter, the IEPA eliminated TMDL development for allprevious parameters other than chloride. The remainder of this project is expected to focus upon chloride TMDL development for the West Branch DuPage River. Hydrologic calibration and validation involves dividing the watershed into subbasins andthen using USGS flow data, point source flow data, land use data, precipitation data, and other information as necessary to simulate
1021 N Grand Ave E
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 14:20:21 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- dupage-4.pdf - checksum='1737064042' byte count= '312157'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency, Bureau of Water
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3397
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702
- dateCreated: 07 15 2002
- dateLastModified: 11 19 2002
- description: This is the fourth quarterly report for the West Branch DuPage River Watershed Total Maximum Daily Load (TMDL) project. This report briefly describes project progress during the quarter and the proposed TMDL endpoints for each impairment.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- originatorDepartment: Environmental Protection Agency
- originatorDivision: Bureau of Water
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- timePeriodTextual: April-June 2002