Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Quarterly Report 3 (January-March 2002): West Branch DuPage River Watershed
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Quarterly Report 3 (January-March 2002): West Branch DuPage River Watershed (dupage-3.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.1 Quarterly Report (January-March 2002)West Branch DuPage River Watershed Introduction This is the third quarterly report for the West Branch DuPage River Watershed Total MaximumDaily Load (TMDL) project. This quarterly report provides brief description of project progress during the quarter and the proposed TMDL endpoints for each impairment. Recent Project Activities Work performed during the third quarter of the West Branch DuPage River TMDL projectincluded public meeting in the watershed and initiated hydrologic calibration for the HSPF model. The public meeting took place on March 6, 2002 at the Illinois Institute of Technology-RiceCampus in Wheaton. IEPA presented an overview of the TMDL program in Illinois and CH2M HILL provided summary of progress to date, TMDL endpoints, and future tasks ofthe West Branch DuPage River TMDL project. Hydrologic calibration involves dividing the watershed into sub-basins and then usinglanduse, precipitation, USGS flow data, point source flow da
1021 N Grand Ave E
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 14:18:50 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- dupage-3.pdf - checksum='1004819280' byte count= '470817'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency, Bureau of Water
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3397
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702
- dateCreated: 04 05 2002
- dateLastModified: 04 05 2002
- description: This is the third quarterly report for the West Branch DuPage River Watershed Total Maximum Daily Load (TMDL) project. This quarterly report provides a brief description of project progress during the quarter and the proposed TMDL endpoints for each impairment.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- originatorDepartment: Environmental Protection Agency
- originatorDivision: Bureau of Water
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- timePeriodTextual: January-March 2002