Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Quarterly Report 2 (October-December 2001): West Branch DuPage River Watershed
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Quarterly Report 2 (October-December 2001): West Branch DuPage River Watershed (dupage-2.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.1 Quarterly Report (October-December 2001)West Branch DuPage River Watershed Introduction This is the second quarterly report for the West Branch DuPage River Watershed TotalMaximum Daily Load (TMDL) project. This quarterly report provides brief description of project progress during the quarter and the proposed TMDL endpoints for eachimpairment. summary of TMDL endpoints is shown in Table 1. TABLE 1Applicable Numeric Water Quality Standards and Guidelines to be Used as TMDL Endpoints. Parameter STORET Water Quality Standard 305(b) Listing Guideline TMDL Endpoints Copper(dissolved), ug/L as Acute: Exp[A+Bln(H)], whereA=-1.464, and B=0.9422 H=hardness Chronic: exp[A+Bln(H)], whereA=-1.465, and B=0.8545 N/A Use chronic standard;dependent on water hardness (H) Chloride mg/L N/A WQSa Total DissolvedSolids (TDS) 1,000 mg/L Water qualitystandard Relationship withconductivity (1,000 mg/L is equivalent to1,667 micro-mho/cm) Nitrate as None 7.8 mg/L Use 305(b) guideline Nitrogen / None Ammoni
1021 N Grand Ave E
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 14:17:40 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- dupage-2.pdf - checksum='1768995417' byte count= '96254'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency, Bureau of Water
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3397
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702
- dateCreated: 04 05 2002
- dateLastModified: 04 05 2002
- description: This is the second quarterly report for the West Branch DuPage River Watershed Total Maximum Daily Load (TMDL) project. This quarterly report provides a brief description of project progress during the quarter and the proposed TMDL endpoints for each impairment.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- originatorDepartment: Environmental Protection Agency
- originatorDivision: Bureau of Water
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- timePeriodTextual: October-December 2001