Charleston Side Channel Reservoir TMDL: Progress Report #6
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Charleston Side Channel Reservoir TMDL: Progress Report #6 (2002, September 30)
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Charleston Side Channel Reservoir TMDL: Progress Report #6 (charleston-6.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
This report documents the analysis and findings of stage 1 of the TMDL development for water segments within this watershed. Water quality data are gathered by the IEPA, the US Geological Survey, and the USEPA. Illinois is required to identify water bodies that do not meet water quality standards and to determine the Total Maximum Daily Load for pollutants causing the impairment.
Environmental Protection Agency
Bureau of Water
Organization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency, Bureau of Water
1021 N Grand Ave E
Springfield, IL 62702
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 03 07 2003
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 03 07 2003
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 20:27:34 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- charleston-6.pdf - checksum='456112162' byte count= '100920'