Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Notice of Commission Action [12-0226]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- notice of commission action (12-02266-7.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.527 East Capitol Avenue, Springfield, Illinois > ' ' < > @ -7434] June 7, 2012 U.S.E.C. LLC 12-0226 Petition for Confidential Treatment of 2011 ABC SERVED ELECTRONICALLY Recertification Report. Mikhail I. Skachko Christopher Sobut President & CEO U.S.E.C. LLC U.S.E.C. LLC 2548 W. Division St., Ste. Harwin Dr., Ste. Chicago, IL Houston, TX firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com NOTICE OF COMMISSION ACTION Dear Sir/Madam: Notice is hereby given that the Commission in conference on June 6, 2012, GRANTED ' ' $ / - W. Related memoranda will be available on our web site (www.icc.illinois.gov/e-docket) in the docket number referenced above. Sincerely, Elizabeth A. Rolando Chief Clerk EAR:lkb Administrative Law Judge Yoder
527 E. Capitol Ave.
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 16:22:23 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 12-02266-7.pdf - checksum='2962372792' byte count= '167229'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Commerce Commission - Chief Clerks Office
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7434
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62701
- dateCreated: 06 07 2012
- dateLastModified: 06 07 2012
- description: U.S.E.C. LLC: Petition for confidential treatment of 2011 abc recertification report.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Commerce Commission