IEMA Joins FEMA, NOAA to Promote First National Severe Weather Preparedness Week April 22-28
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IEMA Joins FEMA, NOAA to Promote First National Severe Weather Preparedness Week April 22-28 (2012, April 20) [401**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IEMA Joins FEMA, NOAA to Promote First National Severe Weather Preparedness Week April 22-28 (042012IEMANationalSevereWeatherPreparednessWeek.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
The Illinois Emergency Management Agency (IEMA) will join with the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) for the first National Severe Weather Preparedness Week April 22-28. Throughout the week, federal, state and local agencies across the nation will encourage people to know their severe weather risks, take action to be prepared and set an example for others.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Emergency Management Agency
2200 South Dirksen Parkway
Springfield, IL 62703
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 04 20 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 04 20 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 16:16:44 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 042012IEMANationalSevereWeatherPreparednessWeek.doc - checksum='3023277771' byte count= '121344'