Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IEMA Joins FEMA, NOAA to Promote First National Severe Weather Preparedness Week April 22-28 [401**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IEMA Joins FEMA, NOAA to Promote First National Severe Weather Preparedness Week April 22-28 (042012IEMANationalSevereWeatherPreparednessWeek.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
2200 South Dirksen Parkway
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 16:16:44 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 042012IEMANationalSevereWeatherPreparednessWeek.doc - checksum='3023277771' byte count= '121344'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Emergency Management Agency
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-557-7244
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62703
- dateCreated: 04 20 2012
- dateLastModified: 04 20 2012
- description: The Illinois Emergency Management Agency (IEMA) will join with the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) for the first National Severe Weather Preparedness Week April 22-28. Throughout the week, federal, state and local agencies across the nation will encourage people to know their severe weather risks, take action to be prepared and set an example for others.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: April 20
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012