Make Appointments Now to Meet the New Immunization Requirements for Next School Year
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Make Appointments Now to Meet the New Immunization Requirements for Next School Year (2012, April 20) [396**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Make Appointments Now to Meet the New Immunization Requirements for Next School Year (042012IDPHNatInfantImmWeek.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Help recognize the importance of vaccinations during National Infant Immunization Week by scheduling an appointment for your child to make sure they are up-to-date on their immunizations for school, including a new requirement. Illinois students entering the 6th and 9th grades next school year (2012-2013) will be required to have a school physical and show proof of receiving Tdap vaccine. Otherwise, students must have an appointment to get the vaccine or have an approved medical or religious exemption on file. Students who dont will not be allowed to attend school.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Public Health
535 West Jefferson Street
Springfield, IL 62761
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 04 20 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 04 20 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 16:15:02 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 042012IDPHNatInfantImmWeek.doc - checksum='1366357554' byte count= '196608'