Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Department of Transportation Opens Bidding for Made-in-America Passenger Rail Cars [399**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Department of Transportation Opens Bidding for Made-in-America Passenger Rail Cars (042012IDOTPressReleaseforBilevelRailCarIllinois.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 16:11:59 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 042012IDOTPressReleaseforBilevelRailCarIllinois.doc - checksum='213081755' byte count= '49664'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Transportation
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7820
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62764
- dateCreated: 04 20 2012
- dateLastModified: 04 20 2012
- description: Rail car manufacturers across the country will have an opportunity to submit bids to produce the first American-made, standardized passenger rail cars, U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood announced today.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: April 20
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012