Department of Human Rights Celebrates Fair Housing Month
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Department of Human Rights Celebrates Fair Housing Month (2012, April 19) [394**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Department of Human Rights Celebrates Fair Housing Month (041912IDHRFairHousing.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
The Illinois Department of Human Rights (IDHR) held a ceremony at the Capitol today to mark Fair Housing Month, which this year commemorates the 44th anniversary of the passage of the 1968 Federal Fair Housing Act. This year also marks the 33rd anniversary of the Illinois Human Rights Act, which is enforced by IDHR and bars discrimination in housing.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Human Rights
222 South College, Floor 1
Springfield, IL 62704
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 04 19 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 04 19 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 16:08:44 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 041912IDHRFairHousing.doc - checksum='2172391835' byte count= '62464'