Illinois Adds 142,100 Private Sector Jobs Since Recovery
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois Adds 142,100 Private Sector Jobs Since Recovery (2012, April 19) [392**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois Adds 142,100 Private Sector Jobs Since Recovery (041912IDES_Mar2012_employment_report_.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Illinois added +9,100 jobs in March and the unemployment rate fell for the seventh consecutive month to reach 8.8 percent, according to preliminary data released today by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics and the Illinois Department of Employment Security (IDES). The data is seasonally adjusted. The last time the rate was below 8.8 percent was February 2009 when it was 8.5 percent.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Employment Security
1300 South 9th Street
Springfield, IL 62703-2592
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 04 19 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 04 19 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 16:06:36 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 041912IDES_Mar2012_employment_report_.doc - checksum='3216305497' byte count= '472576'