Red Bud Couple Claims $218.6 Million Lottery Mega Millions Prize
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Red Bud Couple Claims $218.6 Million Lottery Mega Millions Prize (2012, April 18) [391**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Red Bud Couple Claims $218.6 Million Lottery Mega Millions Prize (041812LotteryRedBudWinnerReleasefinal.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
The Illinois Lottery today presented a ceremonial oversized check to the third and final winners of last months record Lottery Mega Millions prize Merle and Patricia Butler of Red Bud. The couple, who were able to keep their win a secret for nearly three weeks, came forward at a national press conference held in the Red Bud Village Hall to claim their share of the record $656 million M Mega Millions grand prize. Their $218,666,667 share is the largest prize in Illinois Lottery history.
Organization: Illinois Department of Revenue
101 West Jefferson Street
Springfield, IL 62702
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 04 18 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 04 18 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 16:04:49 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 041812LotteryRedBudWinnerReleasefinal.doc - checksum='1529066690' byte count= '27136'