State to Honor Illinoisans for Outstanding Community Service, Present Volunteer Service Awards
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
State to Honor Illinoisans for Outstanding Community Service, Present Volunteer Service Awards (2012, April 19) [388**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- State to Honor Illinoisans for Outstanding Community Service, Present Volunteer Service Awards (041812DHSVolunteerServiceAwardWinners_advisory.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
The Serve Illinois Commission on Volunteerism and Community Service will present 24 Illinoisans with the Governors Volunteer Service Award during a special reception at the Executive Mansion on April 19. The Volunteer Service Awards recognize volunteers who have made a difference in Illinois and highlights the importance of volunteerism and community service.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Human Services
100 South Grand Avenue East
Springfield, IL 62762
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 04 19 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 04 19 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 16:01:46 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 041812DHSVolunteerServiceAwardWinners_advisory.doc - checksum='1385350811' byte count= '120320'