Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
State to Honor Illinoisans for Outstanding Community Service, Present Volunteer Service Awards [388**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- State to Honor Illinoisans for Outstanding Community Service, Present Volunteer Service Awards (041812DHSVolunteerServiceAwardWinners_advisory.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
100 South Grand Avenue East
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 16:01:46 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 041812DHSVolunteerServiceAwardWinners_advisory.doc - checksum='1385350811' byte count= '120320'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Human Services
- contactPhoneNumber: 1-800-843-6154
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62762
- dateCreated: 04 19 2012
- dateLastModified: 04 19 2012
- description: The Serve Illinois Commission on Volunteerism and Community Service will present 24 Illinoisans with the Governors Volunteer Service Award during a special reception at the Executive Mansion on April 19. The Volunteer Service Awards recognize volunteers who have made a difference in Illinois and highlights the importance of volunteerism and community service.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: April 19
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012